This is the easiest chicken dish to create when you feel like having some spicy food with rice. The cream and green chillis allow you to determine the spiciness. It is a fulfilling hearty meal when some unexpected guests come over.
- 500 grams Chicken, cut into finger pieces
- 250 grams Yogurt
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 inch freshly grated ginger
- 4 – 5 Green chilies, optional or reduce as per spiciness wanted
- 1 tbsp Crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp Crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Crushed black pepper
- ½ cup single Cream
- 1 cup Oil
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander ½ bunch for garnish
- 1 inch Ginger piece cut into thin slices for decoration
- Heat oil in pan and fry the chicken till slightly brown. Then add garlic paste, and ginger cook for a minute.
- Crush all the seeds, crushed cumin seeds, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black pepper, in a mortar and pestle and then add into the oil. Add yogurt, and 1-1/2 cup of water; cook on high flame until chicken tender. Cook for around 20 minutes
- Add green chilies and cream cook mix it well and remove from heat.
- Garnish with ginger and chopped coriander and serve it along with boiled rice or hot naan bread. Read more: Achari Samosas (Tangy Samosas)