When I want to eat healthy lunch or dinner at home without too much bother, I turn to this recipe for garlic chicken. It takes no preparation time and is ready to be eaten within 20 minutes at most. I usually eat with sautéed greens and mashed or roasted potatoes with herbs.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or 2 garlic cloves)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Add the chicken breasts into a bowl and add the garlic powder (or grated fresh cloves), salt and onion powder. Leave to rest for a couple of minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over low high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté for about 12 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Serve when freshly cooked