Large shrimps, I first ate when I went on a visit to Karachi after that they have stayed a favorite part of my culinary diet. Although, lately because of my cholesterol issues, I have been cautious to not eat it too many times in a month. Which to be honest, isn’t difficult, because there is so many varieties and culinary gourmet experiences out there that you can literally eat a different meal every day. This recipe is are very low fat and so easy to make that it is easy to rustle up whenever you want.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 2tbsp oregano
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds Large peeled shrimp
- In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and black pepper. Add shrimp and toss around to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until you need to eat.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade. Interlay with fresh vegetables of choice if you want.
- Grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with oyster sauce and grilled green vegetables on the side.