This is a great summer drink, it’s refreshing, keeps you cool and has hardly any calories for the calorie conscious ladies out there. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C and is known to help combat of free radicals that go towards causing cancer.
- 500 g watermelon
- Couple of mint leaves
- Ice cubes for crushing or just to keep in glass
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and take out the seeds.
- Blitz the watermelon with some ice cubes in a blender.
- Add water if you want a thinner juice.
- Pour into glasses and serve with extra slices of watermelon, if you like.