“Nomophobia”, a term coined just to define the fear of being without your “Phone”. Today, smartphones have turned into a commodity that people cannot live without. Gadget world has gone compact and with the tech, shrinking came new revolutionary ideas. Smaller phones with larger impact, a better way to define it. Phones turned “Smart” and pricey yet never before has the smart market flourished as much.
The market erupted with different smartphone producing companies and a new smartphone is introduced every growing year. The charm has rooted so deep that the new phones sell like hot cakes even if they pose no significant upgrades from their predecessors.
— Inc. (@Inc) February 10, 2020
The giants of the telecom sector that rule the world are Apple & Samsung. A fierce battle rage between these giants that trample every other smartphone producer in the field. Some of the immediate followers are Huawei, Oppo, OnePlus and Xiaomi. These are some of the best-selling brands of mobile phones.
Lets have a look at the best product of the best three companies in the world.
Apple is the world’s ruling smartphone company with almost 73.8 million sales in just the last quarter of 2019. Apple just dethroned Samsung as the best-selling smartphone in the world. Apple had been slacking behind Samsung for quite some time due to high prices but its new cheaper variants brought the company at the top spot at the end of the year.
Best phone from Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max❤️❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/wBx965tdxp
— adeladel (@adelade69196371) February 2, 2020
Its flagship product “iPhone” brought it to the top spot. iPhone is the most popular smartphone in the world offering new and improved technology with every update. Recently, the iPhone launched its “11” series which took the company to new heights of fame. Tim Cook, CEO of Apple Inc, laid out the statistics that iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max were the three best-selling iPhones, during every week of the last quarter of 2019.
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 11 Pro Max is the best Apple has to offer. It’s the latest variant of smartphone range company produces.
Here are some of the best specs Apple offers in its latest iPhone.
- Premium Apple stainless steel matte finished body
- Face ID lock
- Glass back
- 8” to 6.5” premium apple multi-touch Super Retina XDR display
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- A13 Bionic Third Generation Neural Engine Chip
- Three cameras
- 12 megapixels
- Animoji and Memoji builder
- Portrait Lighting with six effects
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- Next-generation Smart HDR
- Better Wi-Fi options
- Enhanced range of SIRI options
- Brilliant performing lithium-ion battery
- 12 hours of video playback
- Wide range of sensors
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Lost the headphone jacks
- Wide range of “Accessibility” options
- Classic Apple built-in apps
- Dual Sim
- Nano Sim
iPhone 11 Pro Max can be yours in “ONLY” Rs. 239,999.
Samsung goes shoulder to shoulder in popularity against the Apple brand. The South Korean tech giant has several times, beaten Apple in terms of per year sales. And there is a good reason for its popularity. Samsung is known to produce some of the best smartphones in the world.
Samsung cashes in most two of its flagship brands.
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy S
— Evgenii Brailovskii (@VKS_chief) February 10, 2020
Samsung, for the best part of the past year, ruled the market and was ahead of Apple. Samsung Company keeps innovating and bringing in new products and the best for this year Samsung has offer is Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Galaxy Note 10+ revolutionized the tech market. The latest technological advent it brought for Samsung took the company to top. Samsung claims to have designed an experience that competes against computers and a gaming console.
Below is the list of some of the most notable features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
- Gorilla Glass front & back with Aluminum casing
- Thin sleek design
- An option between Single Nano Sim & Double Sim (Nano and Dual standby)
- Two sizes
- 3 Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 8 Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Infinity-O display
- Android 10.0
- 256GB & 512GB storage capacity with 12GB RAM
- 5g prepared
- 3 cameras
- 12-megapixel Dual Pixel PDAF
- 12 megapixel 2x optical zoom
- 16-megapixel super-steady video
- Bokeh video
- Superfast wired and wireless charging
- 4300 mAh battery
- Multi-camera photography
- Innovative “S” pen
- Video at impressive 2160p@30fps
- Under Display, Ultrasonic Fingerprint
- Gyro meter
- Samsung DeX (Desktop Experience Support)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is priced at PKR 189,999.
Huawei has emerged to be a formidable competitor in the smartphone market. The world can no longer ignore Huawei. Its revolutionary smartphones have penetrated the market. Despite the US sanctions on the Chinese telecom giant and Google’s Android unavailability in its latest flagship smartphones, Huawei is thriving in the market.
The road has been rocky for Huawei brand since Google has terminated trade with it but the news of its own Operating System (OS) being launched has breathed a new life in it. Huawei P-30 Pro is the best Huawei bran smartphone money can buy.
Huawei P-30 Pro
With Huawei P-30 Pro, the brand took special care in the “camera” section. “Rewriting the rules of photography” is the tagline that greets you if you visit Huawei website’s P-30 pro section.
Below are the best features Huawei P-30 offers.
- Glass (Alumino-silicate) front and back
- Single Sim
- Hybrid Dual Sim (Nano & Dual Standby)
- Dust & water-resistant
- 47” captivating OLED touchscreen
- Android EMUI 10 OS (Operating System)
- Octa-core chipset
- 128 GB & 256 GB in 6 GB and 8 GB RAM variant
- Leica triple camera
- 40 megapixel
- TOF 3D camera
- Color Spectrum
- Wired and Wireless fast charging
- 42000 mAh
The price of Huawei P-30 Pro is Rs. 157,600.