Are you planning on passing the MS-700 exam? Do you know there are so many people like you who think they can pass the exam but fail? Well, if you didn’t, and now you think there is no hope for you. You’re mistaken, the exam sure is hard but not impossible to pass. Exams4sure has got your back with efficient and dependable MS-700 Exam Dumps.
However, you want to know about the Ms-700 exam before you apply for it. Firstly, you need to know that the exam costs around $165. That price may change according to the location you are giving an exam at. So here is every bit of detail on the exam you’ll need:
Associated Certification – Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
MS-700 exam is a part of the requirements for Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification. The certification is proof that you can configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams. All while you are focusing on the efficiency and effective collaboration & communication for an enterprise.
Who Can Be An MS-700 Candidate?
MS-700 exam is intended for Microsoft Teams Administrators. These Microsoft Teams Administrator are responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams.
What is expected from a Microsoft MS-700 Exam Candidate?
If you want to become a Microsoft Teams Administrator, these are the responsibilities expected of you:
- Plan, Deploy and Manage Teams Chat, Apps, Channels, Meetings, Audio Conferencing, Live Events, and Calls.
- Upgrading from Skype for Business to Teams.
- Collaborates with Telephony engineers to integrate advanced voice features into Microsoft Teams.
- Work with other workload administrators, including security and compliance, messaging, networking, identity, and devices.
- Proficient at managing Team settings using PowerShell.
- Have a fundamental understanding of integration points with apps and services, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Exchange, Azure AD, and Office 365 Groups.
- Understand how to integrate external apps and services.
Microsoft MS-700 Exam Topics
The topics of the MS-700 exam were recently updated on May 28, 2020. For a detailed summary of the topics, visit the official Microsoft MS-700 Exam Page. The topics are as follows:
- Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment (45-50%)
- Manage Chat, Calling, and Meetings (30-35%)
- Manage Teams and App Policies (20-25%)
The percentage against each topic is the probability of that topic appearing in the exam. Knowing this makes it easier to know about which subjects you need to pay more attention to. Moreover, MS-700 exam dumps questions will help with gaining full command over the topics.
MS-700 Managing Microsoft Teams Exam Passing Tips
- Stay Up-To-Date: if you want to pass the exam, it is essential to stay up-to-date. There are so many ways to do that. First of all, you can go to the official exam page to gather all the updated info you need. Then you can join Microsoft’s official community, so stay updated.
- Join Groups: aside from the official website, there are plenty of other sites, online groups, and communities that keep your exam in check. Join MS-700 exam groups, so you know whenever something is changed.
- Get in Touch With Other Candidates: you know you are not the only one who’s taking the exam. Hitting a relative forum or a community will help you learn all sorts of things. Like how long is the exam? How many questions are there in the exam? Also, some tips to pass or what MS-700 test practice questions work great.
- Online Resources: carefully look for the options; there are tons of MS-700 dumps out there, and you don’t want to get fooled.
- Manage Your Time: after you’ve got all the information you need and the MS-700 dumps questions to practice. The next thing you want to be concerned about is setting up a schedule. If you don’t have that and aren’t consistent, there’s a chance you won’t be able to cover as much in the meantime.
- Pay Attention to Practice Test Reports: that’s right while picking up an MS-700 exam practice question resource, make sure they offer regular reports. You get reports after each test, so you know where you went wrong and what areas to focus on.
That’s about it; this is all you’ll need to know for passing the MS-700 exam. So, get out there and start practice. Once you pass you can show off to your colleagues the MS-700 certification you’ve earned.