Advertising

Prince Charles issues video message after recovering from Coronavirus

Prince Charles was spotted at an Australian bushfire relief event on March 12 but started showing symptoms just a week later. Prince Charles was likely infected after he flew privately to Scotland. After recovery from COVID-19, the prince has issued a video message on his Instagram account.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
 

Prince Charles has issued a video on Wednesday containing his first public statement since he was tested positive for the coronavirus.

A video shared on his Instagram giving an update about the well being of the health of Prince Charles after his recovery from Coronavirus.

Read more: Know these issues before taking ASPIRIN!

Charles said in the video message, “Having recently gone through the process of contracting this coronavirus—luckily, with relatively mild symptoms, I now find myself on the other side of the illness, but still in no less a state of social distance and general isolation.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-b9UHqgn8d/?utm_source=ig_embed

“As we are all learning, this is a strange, frustrating, and often distressing experience when the presence of family and friends is no longer possible, and the normal structures of life are suddenly removed.”

Prince Charles tested positive for Coronavirus

Prince Charles was spotted at an Australian bushfire relief event on March 12 but started showing symptoms this weekend. Prince Charles showed symptoms after being flown privately to Scotland. Another six-member staff was with him too.

Britain’s Prince Charles, 71, heir to the throne had been tested positive for the coronavirus. His wife Camilla is tested negative but the couple is in self-isolation in Scotland.

The Buckingham Palace confirmed the positive test report of Prince earlier in March. “The Prince of Wales had tested positive for Coronavirus,” it said in a statement, using his official title.

Prince Charles was recently spotted at an Australian bushfire relief event on March 12 but started showing symptoms this weekend.

Prince showed symptoms on Monday after being flown privately a day earlier to Scotland. Another six-member staff is also themselves.

Prince Charles had met Prince Alberta of Monaco who was later tested positive for coronavirus. Prince Charles had adopted an Indian greeting style Namaste to greet and meet people at Buckingham Palace.

Read more: No handshakes, only Namaste: President Trump, Prince Charles adopts Indian style

He greeted Baroness Floella Benjamin with a Namaste bow to avoid handshake with her as a precaution to coronavirus.

As people are advised to avoid handshakes, Prince Charles had adopted an Indian style to meet and greet people. He was spotted adopting the same style of greeting when he arrived at London Palladium in his car.